-
January 26th, 2007, 04:11 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Quotes from Will Rogers
There ought to be one day-- just one-- when there is open season on senators.
There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you.
This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer.
Our constitution protects aliens, drunks and U.S. Senators.
I belong to no organized party. I am a Democrat.
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate; now what's going to happen to us with both a Senate and a House?
I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks